Many software implementations fail because the vendor did not deliver the level of service required. Our approach to implementation is a commitment to full customer satisfaction at deployment. Your PathSoftware Platinum Service consultant will work with you each step of the way to ensure that your system works to your specifications. We work together from our first meeting to system launch, and stay close thereafter.
PathSoftware Platinum Service Consultants provide the following services:
- Initial onsite visit – dedicated Platinum Service consultant is assigned.
- Information collection:
- Customer expectations of PathSoftware
- Types of loans processed
- Customer questionnaire detailing business and technical information needed for deployment
- Customer meeting to understand their needs:
- Software configuration
- Organizational structure to determine Operating Unit hierarchy
- Organization personnel and their roles
- Preferred interface vendors
- Business channels needed
- Business channel launch order (for organizations with multiple business channels)
- The PathSoftware Business Analyst will meet with customer to document and review customer-specific designs. All parameters are approved by customer before initiating each configuration build.
- After configuration is complete, your Platinum Service consultant walks through your new system in a live setting to ensure everything works as expected. Actual loans are processed in the system to verify the configuration.
After the initial setup, configuration and verification are complete, the PathSoftware Platinum Service consultant trains the users in your organization to use and maintain Path.
Our in-depth training curriculum is offered onsite or via live webinar. Online classes are also available.